Perhaps you want to check if there is info in log files under the log/
directory?

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 10:37 AM -0700, "Mohit Jaggi" <mohitja...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Felix,
I cleared that notebook but I think there was no message other than the ERROR
at the top right corner of the paragraph. I am not completely sure if it was a
timeout or not but would still like to understand which timeouts are present
and how to change them.

Thanks,
Mohit.