Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the sharing. It's really helpful indeed not only me but also to
many others.
I think *6.**Don't forget to terminate cluster when you're done your job* is
the most important thing :)
Is there any way I can see your slide? If so, it will be really appreciate.

Best regards,
Ahyoung

2016년 5월 18일 (수) 오후 3:19, Kevin (Sangwoo) Kim <kevin...@apache.org>님이 작성: