Hello,

We have this *Statistical Programmer- STDM/ADaM data standards* position
open with one of our direct client based out of * *Ridgefield, Park,
NJ*.*It is a
* **12 Months* Contract

Below is the complete job description.

 *At least 5 Years Pharmaceutical Industry experience.  (Large Companies)*
**

Position: Statistical Programmer- STDM/ADaM data standards

Location: Ridgefield, Park, NJ
Duration: 1 Year

Rate: DOE

 *Minimum Requirements: **At least 5 Years Pharmaceutical Industry
experience.  (Large Companies)*

minimum of Bachelor of Science degree in Biostatistics, statistics or
computer science

Knowledge of SDTM/ADam data standard

5 or more SAS programming experience in Pharmaceutical industry setting

  Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.   Description:

carries out statistical programming work, providing statistical programming
validation, support and documentation for both internal and external
requests.

work on SDTM specifications, ADaM specifications and SDTM mapping
programming work

create analysis datasets, table, listing and Graph for study reports

maintains appropriate standards for programming activities

*   *

*Raj Talukdar | Recruiting Manager* * *
Work: 408 833 6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 299 Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r...@satincorp.com
<r...@satincorp.com><r...@satincorp.com>