*Title:                            **Network - Security Engineer*
***Duration:*                      6 Months Plus
*Location:                     *Newark NJ
*Rate:*                            Open

******Phone then Face to Face*********

*U.S Citizen and Green Card *
**
***Requirements: *
**
***6 to 8 years of experience as a Network - Security Engineer.*

   - Must have experience with *CISCO - Juniper products.* In addition to
   Routing & Switching IT Security background is essential.
   - Standard protocols : OSPF, MPLS
   - *CISCO Platform - 6500 / Routing Platform 7200 -7300 *
   - Smaller Switching Platforms - *3550 - 3750  / Security - PX - ASA*
   - Moving to a new *Network Platform - Palo Alto*
   - Experience is between *Service Provider and Enterprise*
   - Certifications is a plus

Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.

   - Security and Networking Engineering experience is a must.
   - Security Design and migration ( What is going to fall on the enterprise
   security zone / Whets going to fall on the production security zone / What
   is going to fall on the last security zone ) carving out a brand new
   security profile - key element
   - Operations team has no troubleshooting experience - Golan team will
   assist the OPS tea.
   - *High Level Troubleshooting - tier 3 Operations issues* ( firewall
   modification request - equipment troubleshooting )
   - Operational Person that has an understanding of the Operation and take
   care of problems.
   - Flow of tickets need to be decimated properly to the team.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Victor