*Hello Associates,*

*I have a position open for the Technical Writers for one of my client in
CA. I have enclosed the position details below. Pls forward the suitable
resume to** sunil_go...@atsiweb.com***

* *

* *

*Note: *

·         *Pls don’t call me. I will talk to you, if I like your consultant
profile.*

·         *Interviews will begin next Monday*

·         *The need is for Writers, perhaps with Training experience in
their backgrounds. State Project experience is a plus too. *

·         *Local candidates are considered at highest priority*

* *

* *

*Position:                      Technical Writer*

*Location:                      Santa Ana, CA*

*Required:                     5*

*Duration:                      10 months*

*RESPONSIBILITIES:*

*Technical writers will develop training materials including, but not
limited to, student/instructor guides with student exercises and data,
overview PowerPoint slides, and system help files for screens within the
application.  While there may be a small training component in this
position, our primary need is for a writer and not a trainer.*

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

*·         Power Point*

*·         Microsoft Word (preferably MS Word 2003)*

*·         Microsoft Excel*

*·         RoboHelp x5*

*·         Visio*

*·         SnagIt*

*·         Clear Case*

*·         Adobe Acrobat*

*·         Rational Suite*

* *

*PREFERRED SKILLS:*

*·         On-Line Help System and User Manuals *

*·         Powerpoint Training Slides*

*·         Instructor Guide / Student Guide including process steps (and
supporting data)*

*·         Quick Reference Guides*

* *

*Best Regards,***

*Sunil Gotla - Manager*

* *

*17012 Sioux Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878-2057.*

*  *

*Work:   1 (703) 825 8417*

*E-Fax:  1 (240) 986-8555*

*E-Mail: **sunil_go...@atsiweb.com*

*Home:  **http://www.atsiweb.com*

* *

*ATSI is headquartered in the DC Metro Area as a Technology services firm,
offering an array of services in the areas of Technology Consulting, Systems
Support, Process Improvement, and Project Management. ATSI has established
Exceptional Relationships with Reputed Public & Private Sector Clients. ATSI
is committed to outstanding personalized service, professional integrity &
complete customer satisfaction.*

* *

*LinkedIn Public Profile: **http://www.linkedin.com/in/sunilgotla*