Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Anil from *LIGHTNING MINDS*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

 **

* *

*Please forward resumes at
**a...@lightningminds.com*<ca...@lightningminds.comweb>
* and reach me 732- 470-8387*

* *

*Position: **CAD Technical Lead Developer**

Location:** Renton, WA***

*Duration : 6+ months

*

I need a CAD Technical Lead Developer

The project is 6 months + and starts October 26, 2009.

Ideally, I need CAD technical lead/developer to participate in and/or lead
the technical analysis, strategy, planning, and delivery for a track

(Order Processing) within an existing Global project**

* *

*Thank You & Best Regards*
*Anil** ** *

*LIGHTNING **MINDS**