Dear Business Partner,

I wish you are doing great today.  My name is Anil from *LIGHTNING MINDS*

I have an urgent requirement and would appreciate you if you can forward to
me any suitable profiles for this.

* *

*Please forward resumes at
**a...@lightningminds.com*<ca...@lightningminds.comweb>
* and reach me 732- 470-8387*

* *

*Position: **Sr. OBIEE Lead Resource

Location: Aurora,CO*

*Duration : 6+ months *

I need a Sr. OBIEE Lead Resource for my direct client in Aurora,CO.

The project is 6 months and starts October 26, 2009.

 Ideally, I need a Sr. OBIEE Lead with expertise in analysis, architecture,
and design of  OBIEE/Siebel Analytics.

 The resource must have proven experience implementing and  customizing
OBIEE Financials as well as be strong with Oracle EBS.

 Appreciate if you can refer to your friends or known contacts too.

Please answer all the questions below as best you can upfront as it will
save us both time and get you submitted quicker to the MGR/Client.

THIS HELPS ME SPEED UP THE PROCESS!!!

CANDIDATE:

POSITION:

YOUR CURRENT LOCATION:

CONTACT #'s :

EMAIL:

RATE ALL INCLUSIVE NO EXPENSES COVERED (Corp to Corp or 1099) :

CITIZENSHIP:

IF YOUR AN H-1 PROVIDE/(EMAIL & PHONE NUMBERS) OF THE ACTUAL COMPANY WHO
CURRENTLY HOLDS YOUR H-1, AND WHO I SHOULD ASK FOR ABOUT YOUR SERVICES?

Does the person have any Pending offers? If so, when do you need an answer
by from me?

AVAILABILITY:

Please tell me how many years you have with EACH Skill listed in the job as
best you can and rank yourself with each skill from 1 to 5--meaning
advanced/expert as the top end.

Oracle Core DBA
Unix Shell Scripting

SUMMARY OF WHY YOU FIT THIS ROLE , BE SPECIFIC:

 Home Address (complete)

Last 6 Digits of SS# (required by the client's system, not me)

Date of Birth (complete mm/dd/yyyy)

*Thank You & Best Regards*
*Anil** ** *

*LIGHTNING **MINDS**