Hi, please have a look and send me suitable profiles along with their
details ASAP.

*Fishbowl Inventory Consultant*

*Location: LA, CA*

*Duration: 3 months+*

*Rate: Open*

*Everyone you send MUST have good communication skills, and if not local to
LA, will be responsible for coming out to a F2F on their own expense.***

Our client is seeking an experienced consultant who had performed *Fishbowl
implementation*, as well as customization if needed. Also essential are *strong
experience* with *Quickbook* and *Quickbase*, both of which are in
production in our client site.

The position will be paid on a time & material basis for the first couple of
weeks of the assignment in order to assess the scope and magnitude of the
project.  After that, the client would like to have a “fixed price” quote
for the remainder of the project.

*Thanks and Regards,*

Vardhan

Vision IT Solutions LLC,