Hello All,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our Direct Client for Oracle DBA

Position: Oracle DBA

Duration: 1 Year

Pay rate : DOE

Location : Sacramento, CA

*Minimum Qualifications*

The proposed consultant *must *have the following:

• The proposed consultant *must *be Oracle certified Professional or Oracle
Certified Master

• A minimum of 5 years of Oracle DBA work experience;

• 2 years of experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting
Oracle 10g environment;

• 3 years of experience in performance tuning of Oracle databases;

• 3 years of experience in setting up database backup/recovery process and
systems;

• 3 years of experience with Oracle’s Data Migration, Data Movement, and
Data Loading

Software Tools;

• 3 years of experience in PL/SQL;

• 1 year of experience in Data Guard Software Release 10.2;

• 2 years of experience with RAC technologies and Oracle Enterprise Manager
10g Grid Control

*Desired Qualifications*

• Minimum 1 year experience with the SunGard and Power Costs, Inc systems
that support the water and energy scheduling and accounting in coordination
with CAISO;

• An understanding of California’s deregulated market and Market Redesign
Technology Upgrade;

• Technical documentation writing;

• Good written and verbal communication skills;

* *

*Tasks and Responsibilities:***

*Planning*

• Develop capacity planning for database performance and data storage

• Refine table partitioning strategy

• Upgrade and patch schedules

• Develop Disaster Recovery strategy using Data Guard for multiple standby
servers leveraging options for switch over and use of standby for reporting

• Develop backup and recovery procedures

• Develop data archive and purge strategy

• Develop Oracle network and security strategy

• Develop Change Control Procedures

* *

* *

*Installation*

• Install and configure Oracle with Data Guard and Administrator Tools (Grid
Control/DB Control, RMan, flashback, DataPump, Configuration Manager and
change Manager)

• Upgrade Development and QA systems.
**
**
**
**

Thanks and Regards...

*Raj Talukdar*

Recruiting Manager

Direct: 408-833-6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 285, Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r...@satincorp.com <rit...@satincorp.com>

* *

*Security*

• Implement and maintain role based security user access

* *

*Disaster Recovery using Data Guard*

• Implement and maintain Data Guard standby database instances

*Backup and Recovery*

• Implement and maintain backup and recover strategy

* *

*Data Archive and Purge*

• Perform data archive and purge

* *

*Scheduler*

• Implement and maintain system maintenance and application jobs

* *

*Maintenance*

• Manage schema objects

• Tune database

• Install patches and upgrades

• Monitor resources

• Reorganize database objects for performance and maximum uptime

• Assist with SQL statement tuning and coaching of developers in writing
efficient SQL

* *

*Incidents*

• Analyze and respond to incidents with temporary workarounds and permanent
solutions