Hello All,

We have an urgent requirement with one of our Direct Client for SAP
Technical Team Lead

Position: SAP Financial Technical Team Lead

Location: Columbia, SC

Duration: 2 Months

Upgrade the current SAP Financial (FICO-GL) system from version 4.6C to ECC
6.0 on new hardware with a 2 server systems landscape (1 Production Server
and 1Test Server providing Development and Test instances). The project will
also upgrade the database from 9i to 10G and conduct Unicode conversion of
the data on all database instances (Development, Test and Production). All
functionality will need to be moved to the new landscape as is. No new or
additional functionality will need to be provided.

Setting up of the new hardware and operating system and making the new
server hardware ready for the install/upgrade will not be in scope for the
project.

The upgrade will move the existing system landscape from one HPUX RP2470 (OS
11.11) to two HPUX Itanium Blade Servers(OS 11.31). The existing environment
remain intact until the migration to the new environment is complete.

This Senior SAP Technical Consultant will have strong ABAP programming
skills and work with the project team performing the technical upgrade of
SAP (FI-GL) 4.6C to ECC6.0. The consultant will provide any needed
remediation of ABAP for both standard SAP and custom developed programs and
screens. The consultant will perform necessary modification and unit testing
of standard SAP/custom DDIC objects, custom interfaces (ALV, BDC, RFC),
custom ABAP reports/programs, transactions, menus and screens. The
consultant will convert and port existing drill down reports written in
Report Painter. The consultant will also install, configure and integrate
GUIXT with the business workflow screens and perform other tasks deemed in
scope of the SAP Upgrade. Prefer someone who is SAP certified and has
experience with several previous SAP Implementations/Upgrades.

Thanks and Regards...

*Raj Talukdar*

Recruiting Manager

Direct: 408-833-6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 285, Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I r...@satincorp.com <rit...@satincorp.com>

Mail Disclaimer:The information contained in this e-mail message may be
privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this message or any attachment is strictly
prohibited. Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open
or detach any documents from this transmission. SA Technologies Inc. does
not accept any liability for virus. If you think that you have received this
e-mail message in error, please delete it and notify the sender and
Administrator (i...@satincorp.com).