Dear Partners,

            I have one urgent opening of Sybase Developer at NYC, NY. If you
have any consultant available with you then please let me know ASAP…..
Position:  *Sybase **Developer III*

 Length: *6 Months*

Location: NYC, NY

RESPONSIBILITIES:
This opportunity requires as Strong Sybase Developer who will be responsible
for:
* Work closely with internal clients (consultants and non-consultants) to
understand needs, define requirements and provide business process
automation consulting and solutions.
* Participate in the design, development, release and maintenance of a
state-of-the-art Data Warehouse project.
* Interface, as necessary, with other IT teams in the delivery of
requirements.
* Proactively manage issues and risks and independently drive projects
forward Qualifications

Skills Required:
* Minimum 10 years experience developing flexible, scalable and robust
applications preferably supporting the financial services sector.
* Minimum 7-10 years solid working experience with Sybase, Perl, Java, Unix
Platform is highly desirable.
* Experience in building scalable, distributed applications capable of
supporting straight through processing of a large number of transactions.
* Knowledge of data warehouse modeling concepts.
* Good collaboration and influence skills

Best Regards,

*Amber Srivastava*
*IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc*.