Hello All

We have this Java-Web Portal Developer Position open with one of our client
based out of Bentonville, AR. It is a 5 Month +

Below is the complete job description…

Position: Java-Web Portal Developer

Location: Bentonville, AR

Duration: 2 Month +

Rate: $50/hr

*Java-Web Portal Developer, Bentonville, AR., 5 months +, *

This contractor will need to meet the following: Java, Web development;* **IBM
Portal, Endeca Search Engine highly **preferred.*  This project will be for
5 months. The resource will be working on the re-design of the Base
Framework for the Corporate Internal Intranet. Strong Java Web Development
Coding skills and someone with IBM Portal experience would be ideal.
Experience with Search engines would be a big plus.

Please revert with the updated resume with contact details and the hourly
rate.

Thanks and Regards...

*Raj Talukdar*

Recruiting Manager

Work: 408-400-3900 x 114 | Direct: 408-833-6257 I Fax: 650-963-3238
SA Technologies Inc I 2700 Augustine Drive Suite 285, Santa Clara CA 95054 I
http://www.satincorp.com I raj.taluk...@satincorp.com <rit...@satincorp.com>