Hi all,

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below mentioned
positions.

* *

*Please send resumes to evange...@net2source.com*

*Title:Jr Java Developer***

*Total Positions : 12*

*Location: Peoria, IL***

*Duration: 6 +Months*

*Experience level : 4+  Yrs *

*Start Date : 1st June 2011 *

* *

*Job Description:*

This position is for  12 Java developers  to work under the full guidance,
direction, and management of our client.

The position will work with the latest web technologies including *JSP,
Servlets, Web Services, and Struts interfacing with Oracle databases. *

Responsibilities will include creating, implementing, maintaining and
supporting IT solutions that align with Cat IT projects

Candidates must be able to effectively communicate in both written and
spoken English with team members and have a desire to produce high quality
solutions that meet project needs

*If you have any OPT Consultants please submit.*

Thanks & Regards

*Evangelin Gudimettla*

*Net**2**Source Inc.*

*MBE Certified - NMSDC & SBE Certified (State of NJ)  *

Ph: (201) 884 7795| Fax:* *(201) 221-8131

Email: evange...@net2source.com <prasa...@net2source.com>

*www.net2source.com*

US | Europe |ME | APAC |India