*Title       : VC++  Consultant
Location : Hartford, CT
Duration : 9+month plus assignment*

*RESPONSIBILITIES *

We are growing the team building our medical imaging product and are seeking
a candidate to join the software development team.
Developing product features from internal and external customer requirements
and clinical feedback
Application of standard technologies to software design, implementation and
testing
Working closely with other team members to coordinate assignments and
communicate progress and/or difficulties.

*SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:*

o    Microsoft Visual C++, COM

o    Storing structured and unstructured data using ADO, OLE DB, XML, JSON,
couchDB

o    Interfacing to an Oracle relational database from Microsoft runtime,
web technologies.

Kind Regards,

*Raj Nandi,*
**