Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Title: * *SQL Server DBA*

*Location: **Charleston, West Virginia *

*Duration: * 24+ months

*REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS *

   - 3+ years of experience in managing SQL Server 2005/2008 on a Windows
   Server 2003/2008 platform in a DBA role supporting high availability and
   scalable enterprise systems.
   - Must have current knowledge of database concepts including
   administration, performance tuning, hardware requirements, operating
   systems, database support tools, back-up/restore, and database security.
   - Extensive experience Creating and Optimizing Database Queries, Indexes,
   Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Reports.
   - 2+ years of experience with installation and maintenance of SQL server
   on clustered environments.
   - 3 years of SSIS experience and Reporting experience (SSRS) including
   development and deployment.
   - Experience of RDBMS methodology and SQL scripting.
   - 3+ years of experience in query optimization and performance tuning.
   - Exposure to Microsoft Visio to document databases
   - Must work well in fast pasted environment with multiple IT teams and
   clients to produce a high level of client satisfaction.
   - Ability to multitask and reprioritize work in a changing business
   climate.
   - Willingness to work under current DBA’s direction
   - Ability to translate complex technical information into easily
   understandable language/documentation
   - Ability to review systems analysis documents and create a logical and
   physical database design
   - Ability to work in a team environment.  This position requires the DBA
   to work closely and support peer-DBAs, systems analysts, and application
   developers in order to design and develop the most efficient databases
   possible for the organization.
   - Preference will be given to anyone with experience in supporting ACCESS
   databases.

   - Preference will be given to anyone with experience in using three or
   more of the following items, currently used in our environment
      - Windows 2003 Server
      - Windows 2008 Server
      - Windows XP
      - Windows 7