Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* Systems Analyst

*Location*: Smithfield, RI

*Duration: *6+ months

*Summary*
Our client  has an opening for a Systems Analyst (IC) who will work within
a technology unit of Fidelity Investments on projects supporting National
Financial LLC, a subsidiary of our client and leading provider of
correspondent clearing services. Primary business partners are NF product
and platform teams, as well as relevant technical subsystem teams.

The candidate must be an effective communicator who can elicit and document
business requirements, work with technical staff to design solutions,
document the solutions, and address change controls and issues. Candidate
will ideally be able to navigate through code. Our systems analyst works
closely with the customer on technology strategy, project management,
requirements, design, testing and implementation to provide systems
solutions and coordinate overall delivery of service.

*Responsibilities*
Own and manage project analysis for medium to large technical projects with
project teams that may include multiple business and systems partners
Elicit business objectives and requirements, and communicate/document them
in a clear, concise way
Lead systems design approach and collaborate with technical teams to
recommend solutions; make sure all interfaces are identified and understood
Diagram business processes and system workflows
Follow appropriate methodology (FSDM or Agile) and ensure that all required
documentation is complete, comprehensive and delivered on time
Act as a primary liaison for business units to resolve various
project/technology issues
Provide estimate for analysis work, establish milestones and schedules
Define and manage scope
Lead implementation of effective change management
Build relationships with business and technical partners to improve
customer service and continuously improve project delivery

*Qualifications*
Navigate through code
Experience in the financial services industry with a solid to advanced
understanding of brokerage is preferred
7+ years of experience on technical projects; required experience with
analysis; preferred experienced with related documentation, development,
and QA
Project management experience a plus – own/manage medium-sized projects
with multiple project teams; experience with waterfall methodology, status
reporting, budgets, project plans
Must be able to communicate with various levels in the organization, at the
SVP level, to detailed developer, to business SME
Prior technical development experience is a plus
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Excellent relationship management skills
Excellent organizational and analytical skills
Strong matrix management skills
Manage projects through entire life cycle with little required management
involvement
Project methodology and documentation experience, FSDM or Agile are
preferred
Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic and fluid organization where
priorities shift to respond to changing business needs
Self-motivated individual contributor

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *