Hi,

       We have an below urgent requirement from our client.

*Subject:* SAP CRM functional analyst

*Location*: Marshall, MN

*Duration: *5-8+ Months

Need a Functional Analyst and they must have SAP CRM experience. They use
CRM version 7 with enhancement pack 2.

Must also have Campaign Management and High Volume Segmentation experience.

SD Pricing is a plus. It is not at all required.

This person is going to map requirements into the CRM system. They will do
configuration and set up, map it. Will also work with the business, test
engineers and may do some system testing.

*Thanks & Regards.*

*--*

* *

*Rajveer*