Hello,

Hope you are doing great!
This is Srinivasa Rao from Tekskills Inc.' and we have an urgent
opportunity with our End Client. Please find below the requirement
details. If you’ve available candidates to take up this position,
please send me their updated resumes with expected hourly rate,
current location, availability, work status and best contact number.

Title: The IBM Business Process Management (BPM) system administrator
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 12+ Months

The IBM Business Process Management (BPM) system administrator will
perform the installation, configuration, and day-to-day operation
support tasks
Design and implementation of infrastructure from specifications,
configuration and deployment of applications, connecting to back-end
resources
Advanced troubleshooting of moderately complex software applications.
Also, security patches, bug fixes, and software enhancements, as well
as monitoring server performance will also be part of day to day
duties.
Candidate with 5+ years’ experience in a BPM Administration with
experience working in UNIX environment.
Experience with WSRR, ILOG, LDAP and MQ is a great plus.

 Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Srinivas CH

ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company