HI ALL,

I have a job that will interview and maybe even hire today.  Our client is
looking for 11 developers and testers with Actuate exp.  Below is the
requirement.  This is in the Bay area in CA.  Below is the req

Rate is open

11 Actuate developers and testers for one of our clients who is
based in Foster City, California.  The candidates need to be located in or
near Foster City.  The duration is 6 months and starts as soon as possible.

The role requirements are as
follows:

Actuate Developers

  Good experience in designing and implementing Actuate Reporting
  Solutions
  Good data modeling/RDBMS skills
  3+ years of hands on experience implementing Actuate eReporting   /
  BIRTsolutions (atleast)
  Extensive experience with Actuate 10 / 11 suite of products is required
  1+ years' experience designing and developing dashboards
  Good Knowledge of Unix/Linux and scripting

Actuate Testers

  3-6 yrs of exp  Actuate Report Testing
  3+ years of hands on experience in Testing Actuate eReporting   /
  BIRTsolutions (at least)
  SQL/PLSQL skill added advantage

*Thanks &  Best regards*

RANI| Recruiter|Oberon IT

1300 W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:263, Irving, TX 75038

*Email *- r...@oberonit.com

*Gmail* - rani.obero...@gmail.com : *yahoo*- rani.obero...@yahoo.com

Landline:972-330-4342; EXT.NO 308  Fax:1-800-218-2820