*Senior Windows Admin
Columbia, SC
6 month project.  *

Scope of Project
The intent of this work order is to provide implementation and maintenance
support on systems at the SC Department of Revenue.  Key technologies are
Microsoft Project Server 2010 integrated with Microsoft Sharepoint 2010,
Microsoft Windows Server 2008, and Active Directory.

Daily Duties
·       Act as technical resource for other IT analysts and business units
by resolving complex computer equipment and systems problems
·       Diagnose and resolve problems related to hardware, software, or
operator error, and resolve or repair
·       Escalate complex problems to other groups, Help Desk, or vendors
for resolution or for support under maintenance agreements; oversee vendor
work
·       Install, configure, test, monitor, and maintain system and
application hardware, software, and peripherals for users; install and
configure servers in collaboration with WAN group
·       Perform equipment and software upgrades
·       Lead and execute small projects
·       Maintain familiarity with current computer and network
products

Required Skills:
·       At least 5 years experience in Information Technology
·       Expert on Windows Server 2008, Sharepoint 2010, Project 2010
·       Expert with Active Directory administration
·       Hands-on technical knowledge of network and server operating systems
·       Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols,
and Internet standards, including TCP/IP, and DNS, DHCP.
·       Experience in developing and maintaining documentation for
policies, procedures, and best practices.
·       Experience in monitoring infrastructure systems for Windows
environments
·       Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills a must.
·       Able to conduct research into infrastructure issues and products as
required.
·       Leading effective team meetings
·       Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
·       Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
·       Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.

Kind Regards,

Raj Nandi,
Innovatech Solutions Inc.
352 Applegarth Road,
Monroe,NJ-08831
r...@innovatech-solutions.com
732.301.2879 (Direct)
732.301.2815 (Fax)
www.innovatech-solutions.com
receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject
line. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.