Hi Partner,****

** **

Please review below requirement and please forward me your consultant
profile and contact details to *r...@msrcosmos.com*****

** **

*Position: Senior SQL Server Developer*

*Location: South Boston, Ma*

*Duration: 6 month contract to hire*

** **

*Job Description:*

Sr. level Database Developer someone who is a strong *SQL Server
Developer*to join our client’s fast growing organization in a contract
to hire
opportunity. Qualified candidates should have database development
experience with a strong blend of some of these Database technologies:  SQL
Server RDBMS, SQL Server Integration Services, and Oracle RDBMS, PL/SL
development. The right candidate will also have experience in delivering
enterprise grade solutions, including transactional systems for large
volumes of data. This position offers a great opportunity to work with the
latest development tools.****

** **

*Responsibilities:*

Design and implementation of ETLs from various source systems****

Working with development team to optimize queries****

Contributing to the design of our enterprise grade solutions****

Writing reports based on well-defined requirements****

Design relational and multi-dimensional models****

Document the design and process architecture using standard tools such as
MS Visio for Enterprise Architects****

Capacity planning, sizing, and data retention ****

Write PL/SQL and T-SQL stored procedures and packages****

Write user defined functions, triggers, and other database objects****

** **

*Required Qualifications:*

7+ years of database development experience****

4+ years of development experience with SQL Server 2005 or 2008****

2+ years of development experience with Oracle 10g +****

Experience with T-SQL programming****

Reporting Tool experience (e.g. reporting Services)****

Source control experience such as Visual SourceSafe or TFS****

Experience planning, designing, and building databases****

Experience with security, standards enforcement, performance tuning and
capacity planning****

Strong written and verbal communication skills****

Excellent documentation and organizational skills****

** **

*Preferred Qualifications:*

A minimum of 1 year experience with the following:****

SQL Server 2005/2008 Integration Services (SSIS)****

SQL Server 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS)****

** **

** **

*Venkat *

Technical Recruiter || *MSR*Cosmos****

****

*Office :* 6200, Stone ridge Mall Rd     *Direct     :*  (925) – 218 – 0722*
***

STE #300                                               *Fax          :*
(925) – 219 – 0934****

Pleasanton, CA                                      *Email     : *
r...@msrcosmos.com****

94588                                                    *YIM         :*
venkatram.kyadari****

www.msrcosmos.com                           *Gtalk      :*
venkat558.recruiter ****

****

[image: MSRlogo.bmp][image: e verified.jpg][image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CD585F.E6724BC0][image:
linked.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=78376992&trk=tab_pro>
[image:
facebook.jpg] <http://www.facebook.com/Venkat558>****

*Disclaimer**: We respect your Online Privacy. This e-mail message,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
all copies of the original message. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails then please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at **
r...@msrcosmos.com* <rem...@msrcosmos.com>* and mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.*****

** **