Hi,

** **

Please review below requirement and please forward me your consultant
profile and contact details to *r...@msrcosmos.com*****

** **

** **

*Job Title: Visual Force Lead Engineer*

*Job Location: Bay Area, CA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

* *

*Job Description:*

Lead/developer should have good working knowledge of Service cloud
implementation. Candidate must have hands on experience on Sales and
Marketing business processes and their data model.****

** **

*Must have:* - Experience in Force.com including APEX, VisualForce pages,
API, CSS and JS. - He must have good communication skills - Functional &
Technical knowledge of Customer portal - Participate in business meetings
and show the techno business skills. ****

** **

*Good to have:* - Force.com sites implementation knowledge - Salesforce
certification/ Related field experience - BMI or other integration tools
(Quote to Order process) - ERP or Other back office platform****

** **

*Please send me below details for further submission.*

** **

*Consultant Details:*

Full Name****

:****