Hi,

** **

Please review below requirement and please forward me your consultant
profile and contact details to *r...@msrcosmos.com*****

** **

*Job Title: Sr. Oracle SOA / Fusion Middleware Technical Architect*

*Job Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6 Months+*

* *

*Job Description: *

Required Skills: ****

• Well versed in Enterprise Architecture and Custom development as well as
Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) ****

• Extensive Experience utilizing Web Service, Oracle SOA Suite, Weblogic
server, etc.) ****

• Experience using BAM for real time monitoring ****

• Knowledgeable on WS-* standards such as WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WS-I
Basic Profile, WS-I Basic Security Profile etc. ****

• Fluency in Web Services standards and technologies (e.g., XML, SOAP,
WSDL, XSD, UDDI, etc.) ****

• Knowledge of various integration design patterns ****

• A minimum of 5 years hands-on experience with the entire software
development lifecycle (requirements, design, implementation, integration,
testing) ****

• Experience using BAM for real time monitoring Desired Skills: ****

• Working experience in building out Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA)
is desired ****

• Working experience in a BPEL product is desired, candidates with Oracle
BPEL Process manager or Oracle SOA Suite experience are highly desired ****

• Working experience with Oracle Service Bus (OSB) and Oracle Fusion
Middleware on 11g is specifically desired ****

• Strategic business process analysis skills and Architectural modeling
necessary ****

• Excellent written and verbal skills are essential Other: ****

• Work on all phases of a project: development, testing, production
support, etc. ****

• Provide quality formal and informal documentation consistent with
documentation standards****

** **

*Thanks & Regards*

** **