Hi,

** **

Please review below requirement and please forward me your consultant
profile and contact details to *r...@msrcosmos.com*****

** **

*Requisition Detail*

*[image: https://wf6.myhcl.com/VMS/images/close.gif]*

** **

 ****

*Designation*

*Tibco Developer*

*Location*

Atlanta, GA****

*Duration*

6 Months+****

*Interview Type*

Telephonic + Skype****

*Job Description*

General ======= Roles and responsibilities****

* Work with technical, functional teams in design and development of
Services. ****

* Create well-designed, reusable objects in SOA environment and test plans.
****

* Communicate and enforce best practice coding standards to maintain the
excellent code quality. ****

* Apply best practices and consistently develop high-quality services on
schedule. ****

* Contribute to project deliverable templates and standards (including
coding standards, etc). ****

* Share knowledge with others by contributing to our growing knowledge base
Other requirements ****

* 5-7 years experience developing, deploying and supporting complex
computing applications in a large scale environment ****

* 2-3 years of hands on experience in *SOA Environment *creating right
granular reusable services. ****

* 2 years of hands on experience with *XML, XSD, XPath, and XSLT.* ****

* Excellent debugging skills and the ability to optimize code for
performance tuning ****

* Experience with the Oracle Database or other similar database management
systems. ****

* Experience developing in all phases of the full SDLC of a project is
required. ****

* Ability to apply design concepts - layered architectures, components,
interfaces, messaging and patterns. ****

* Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments. **
**

* Exposure working across a global organization. ****

* Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills demonstrated
through successfully leading large and complex change initiatives ****

* Able to priorities and execute tasks in a high pressure environment TIBCO
===== Technical skills - *TIBCO Businessworks 5.7 - TIBCO EMS - TIBCO RV -
TIBCO Adapters*****

** **

*Consultant Details:*