Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement..

*Subject: **Unix Technicial System Engineer*

*Location:** Boston, MA** *

*Duration:** **6 months +*

**

*SKILLS:*

• The ability to communicate and present to both technical and
non-technical staff and management at all levels of an organization.

• Very strong interpersonal skills.

• Sound knowledge and hands-on expertise in the following core skills set
involving any combination of the following:

o AIX, Solaris and Linux system administration including installation,
configuration, networking, server administration/management,
troubleshooting, security, monitoring, tuning, capacity planning,
backup/recovery, service pack/hot fix/patch install, vendor support
liaison, coordination with technical staff at all levels.

• Proven experience implementing large enterprise Linux/Cloud environments.

• Scripting in C, C++, Perl, and TCL.

• IBM P-series with LPAR, HACMP Clustering.

• Configuration, monitoring, job scheduling, and capacity planning.

• Understanding of SAN/NAS/RAID technologies, ability to work with SAN
management group and other technical staff.

• 5 to 10 Years of industry IT experience. • Sound knowledge and hands-on
expertise in the core skills involving the following:

o AIX System Administration Skills, VIO, LDAP,GPFS…

o UNIX tools knowledge

o Working with Helpdesk Ticketing software for incident management o ITIL

o Data Communications skills, including LAN and WAN

o C, C++, Perl and TZCL scripting skills

o SAN and NAS configuration and support

o Project planning and use of project & documentation tools

• Completion of any current vendor technology courses such as IBM, SUN.

• Industry technology vendor certifications will be very beneficial.

• Please note that the successful applicant will be required to work
various hours and days as the team responsibilities are 7x24.

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*

*PH:(703)-880-2641*