Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: SSAS Developer*
Location: Charlotte, NC

*Duration: 3 months+*

* *

                     SSAS Developer will work on a short term project to
convert an existing Cognos Cube to Microsoft SSAS Cube technology.
Candidate must be able to interact directly with the business to confirm
requirements, identify Dimension and Fact data, and understand Business
Intelligence concepts to ensure all business requirements will be met with
SSAS Cube.

*Experience:*
  5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server development experience

                     3+ years experience working with *Microsoft* *SSAS*

                     2+ years BI / Data Warehousing experience

                     1+ years experience working with Cognos Transformer
preferred

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*