*Hi Friends,*
*
*                   Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest.      *
*
*
*Role: QA Tester*
*Location: Ft Lauderdale, FL *
*Duration: 12+ Months           *
*
*
*Job Description:*
The ideal candidate will have strong test leading experience along with the
hands on testing experience for  the test efforts focused on data migration
activities .
•6+ years  in the area of Testing
•3+ years in the role of Test Lead (with Agile testing experience)
•4+ years’ experience in writing complex SQL scripts (mandatory)
•2+ years’ experience in Web services testing (preferably with SOAP-UI
and/or Rational Performance Tester)
•Experience with Oracle MDM preferred
•Experience with SAP, SFDC, SSIS will be highly preferred

*The Tester should also have a working knowledge of:*
•Requirements management
•Design and development strategy and tools
•Risk identification and management

*Thanks and Regards*
*Ranadheer *
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com  *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830   *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*