Hi,

This is Nitish, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
nit...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2164

Role: Security Business Analyst

Location: Louisville,KY

Duration: 12months

 Interview type: Telephonic/ skype

 Experience Required: 5+ years

*Mandatory Skills Required:*

Tivoli Identity Manager, more than 4 years of exp

Having experience on TDI web service , custom TDI integration adapter,

Id publisher interface or similar API ,

*working experience in tim,*

. web service development

Thanks &Regards