Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: MicroStrategy developer(Exp with SDK must)*

*Location:  Sterling, VA*

*Contract Duration: 4-6 months +*

* *

•              Minimum 7 years of experience, with at least 5 years of
MicroStrategy development experience

•              SDK development experience a must

They will be working on enabling mobility as well as help out the current
individuals on the team with reporting – this will be a small portion of
their job, however they will be seen as an escalation point and lead for
reporting. (70-80% of time will be extending capability with SDK – maps,
integration, and customizing additional functionality – from colors to
banners etc)

 NEW is looking to utilize following components within MSTR tool set.

1) Reporting Services

2) Visual Insight and Intelligent Cubes

3) MicroStrategy Architect (modeling)

4) Mobile BI

5) SDK programming (for web integration)

SDK expertise is very crucial to the Senior developer role.  Maps
(geographical) & Mobile are also key components of the solution. Also,
Single Sign On expertise should be added to both roles. (Although
Architect/Admin is expected to have this kind of skill). If one of the
resources have this skill we should be fine.

*Job Responsibilities:*

1) Customization of UI ( Banner, Colors etc )

2) Integration of MicroStrategy with Service Bench ( web application ) with
Single Sign On

3) Configuration of User Interface to simplify report creation process

4) Assist development team with Semantic Layer modeling

We initially need someone who can install MicroStrategy

1.       On our new servers for our existing environment and help us
migrate existing projects to that environment, help look for any migration
issues, do some testing

2.       On our new servers for our new SI environment

Subsequently we need assistance in customizing MicroStrategy – skinning the
app for SI, integrating SI into SB for single sign on, building out the
customizations/configs that we need in order to simplify the MSTR
appearance for delivery to our end users.

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*

* IT Recruiter*

*PH:(703)-880-2641*