*Hello*

* *

*Hope you are doing great!!!!!!!*

* *

*We have a Job Opening with Our Client and I hope this is good fit for your
consultant… So please let me know if you are interested..Please send resume
to **samar.recruite...@gmail.com** or you can reach me at **415-259-5587***

* *

* *

* *

*Position: SAP ABAP Developer*

*Location: Philadelphia, PA or Saginaw, MI*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Job Description:*

* *

Strong ABAP Development

Expertise with FI module

Need experience with P2P (Procure to Pay) – THIS IS A MUST

Workflow experience

Smartforms, SAP scripts, or Adobe form experience

This client likes long term projects and candidates need to have strong
communication skills

.