Hi,

This is Nitish, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
nit...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2164

Role: Desktop Analyst
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Duration: 12 Months
Interview type: Telephonic/ skype
Experience Required: 7+ years

*Mandatory Skills Required:**
*
·        Monitoring problem ticket resolutions, existing problem queues and
client deadlines to ensure on time problem ticket resolutions and to meet
client deadlines for new hires,    software installs and upgrades

·        To manage all day to day desktop activities: IMAC, PC imaging,
software distribution, patch mgmt

·        Having good Lotus Notes experience, worked with BBs and BES and
familiar with Cisco VOIP phone solutions,Lotus Notes, service-now tool.

·        Ability to design and build Service Desk tool from ground up,
including new hire process, change mgmt, service requests and upgrades

·        Communicate with key stakeholders to ensure proper urgency and
prioritization of tasks across technical resources

·        Ability to foster an excellent team environment by providing
continual coordination*

*Thanks &Regards
NitishYadav
Email:nit...@sysmind.com