Dear Friend,

hope you are doing great.

I have very urgent project based at Sunnyvale, CA. let me know your
interest for below position ASAP.
Send me updated profile @ pravinde...@valiantica.com

*Job Title: UI Developer*

*location: Sunnyvale, CA (Need Local)*

*Contract – 6 months extendable*

*Job Description:*

We have an urgent requirement for a UI Developer for our direct client in
Sunnyvale. Candidate should have solid front-end Java development
experience.  *Onsite interview will be required.*

                -          *jQuery, AJAX*, *HTML, CSS, JavaScripting*

-          Charting, Use of open source charting libraries

-          Understanding and implementing UI designs into actual UIs

-          Ability to work with Server Side to interact and render UIs

Of course, from a nontechnical perspective, we would like the person to be:

-          Self-motivating,

-          Requires no hand holding.
Experienced[we don’t want a person who is learning on the job]

Thanks & Regards

Pravinder Kumar | Valiantica, Inc. | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
www.valiantica.com<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>