Hi friends,

** **

Please send suitable profiles ASAP.****

** **

*Quality Assurance / UAT Project Managers for Horizon (solutions project)
Location : Wall township NJ
Duration : 1 year to start with .
*
Candidates must have healthcare Insurance  experience.
Quality Assurance / UAT testing experience
Project management skills
Enrollment, Billing and Claims experience.

Nasco experience - big plus****

** **

Thanks,****

** **

Vardhan****

*[image: FINAL_INNOVATIVEj (2)]*

*Innovative Information Technologies, Inc.* | 200 Metroplex Drive, Suite
408, Edison, NJ 08817****

732-985-9100 Ext 206  |
vard...@innovativeinfotech.com<tan...@innovativeinfotech.com>
**

Fax: 732 985 9101 ****

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience****

** **