Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great.
I have an urgent project based at Redwood City, CA. let me know your
interest for this position.
resposne with updated profile @
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*Title: Solution Architect - BI and Data Warehouse*

*Location – Redwood City (Need Local)*

*Duration: Long Term contract*

*Required:*

10+ Years experience in IT

5+ years as Architect

Should be Hands on Expert in Data Warehouse Modeling

Understanding of source systems like Salesforce and Netsuite

Expertise in Oracle Database

Expertise in Informatica Power Center or other industry standard ETL
platforms

Experience in designing Microstrategy Reporting Solutions

Experience in leading and interacting with C-/D-Level execs, and Offshore
teams

Very good verbal and written communication skills

*Preferred*

Experience in MPP databases like ParAccel, Greenplum, Netezza, or Vertical

Experience in Pervasive (Actian) Data Integrator V10
Familiarity with business processes related to Digital Advertising

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
*www.valiantica.com<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>
*