Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-600-2648.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*

*Role: Core Java Developer *(need someone to start within 1 week) **

*Duration: 12 Months+ *

*Location: Chicago IL*

·  * *Very strong technical skills in Java architecture and frameworks

·  Very good experience in working in Core Java concepts

·  Hands on  JAVA resources who are fundamentally very strong in
Maths/Physics and have built products/frameworks bottoms up and have no
managerial aspirations.

·  Expected to have good experience in the following aspects

o  volatile keywords

o  security

o MTU/ Nagle

o  Socket programming

o Multi casting

o Application security

o Transaction Management

o Working Knowledge in Frameworks for 1)Logging 2) Configuration Boot
Strapping