This is Gaurav, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
gna...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2154

Role:  Service Lead (Security)
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6+ months (Extandable)
Interview type: Telephonic/Skype
Experience Required - 5-6 year of experience

• Act has service lead and be SPOC from Wipro for Security track

• Handling incidents and closing them in proper timely fashion

• On call support for High Priority / Severity issues with 24 * 7 support

• On call support for Monthly/Quarterly releases

• Implementing the Change requests and its validation checks . Analysis,
Coordination, Facilitating, QA with developer

• Delivering operational activities

• Interaction with customer on daily basis

• Manage the onsite - offshore team and drive for deliverables to meet
customer expectations

• Metrics review with the customer on weekly/monthly/quarterly for
effective improvement of support

• Implementing best practices and enhancing the improvements for better
service delivery & operations

• Updating the knowledge & skills into the documents

• Analyze the gaps between the development team and support team and train
the support team accordingly

• Meeting the SLA for the incidents

• Understanding cross-functional teams work culture and drive the
activities to the deliverables

Gaurav Nagar
Phone: 609-897-9670 x2154
Email: gna...@sysmind.com
Fax: 609-228-5522
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550