*Hello!!!!!!!!*

*Below is a very hot requirement. *

If you feel you are a good match for this position, do respond me with an
updated resume along with the best contact details, current location, rate,
availability status, and visa status ASAP.

*Position Title : Lead **C++ Developer**   (EAD/GC, GC and US citizens)*

*Location : Omaha, NE*

*Duration : 6 + Months*

I’m looking for a Technical Lead for a long-term assignment in Omaha, NE.

The assignment involves leading a team of developers in building GUI
applications for embedded single board computers.

The ideal candidate will have significant experience in Embedded C/C++,
Linux/Debian, Apache, Java, JSP, HTML, and GUI toolkits.

You should have hands-on development experience and be able to guide a team
of developers. I need someone who can communicate well with functional and
technical teams.

You will be working in an Agile/Scrum development environment in an
onsite/offshore model.

 *Please provide details of your experience and skill level in the
following areas:*

1.            C/C++

2.            Embedded Linux (Debian)

3.            Apache Web Server

4.            Java, JSP, Servlets

5.            HTML, GUI Toolkits

6.            Agile/Scrum Framework

7.            Coordinating offshore development team

Thanks & regards,
Ganesh P
SR-IT-Recruiter
Technotec Inc – IT Consulting Services
722 Grant Street, Suite I | Herndon, VA 20170
(O)703-953-1125 Ext : 108|
gan...@technotec.com
G-Mail : ganesh.pamulapar...@gmail.com
An E-Verified Company