This is Gaurav, working with SysMind. We have the below contract job
opportunity with one of our direct clients and would like to check if you
have any resources available. Please send across the resume of your
consultants along with the contact information at the earliest to
gna...@sysmind.com or call me at 609-897-9670 X2154

Role: Oracle SOA Middle ware Capacity consultant
Location: Los Angeles ,CA
Duration: 6+ months (Expandable)
Interview type: Telephonic/Skype

• Experience in Oracle Fusion Middle ware components in a clustered
environment

• Experience in Middle ware capacity planning and sizing

• Draw Capacity Plans to support media broadcast software systems and
integration with various subsystems

• Experience in writing technical documentation, design specifications,
service specifications, release and installation instructions, and use case
oriented user and operational guides

• Assist in troubleshooting middle ware software, provide scalable design
in  a (SOA) service oriented architecture

• Lead technical decision making process and drive recommendations to gain
consensus from all impacted groups

• Remain informed on new technologies in Oracle Fusion Middleware

Gaurav Nagar
Phone: 609-897-9670 x2154
Email: gna...@sysmind.com
Fax: 609-228-5522
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550