Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great.

I have two urgent position with location San Jose, CA. Let me know your
interest.

Role: Oracle Apps Financials Techno-Functional I2C Resource - Account
Receivables(AR) Module (70% Functional and 30% Technical).

Location: San Jose CA

Duration: 6 months

*Number of positions: 2*

Job Description:

Communicating with business and capturing the requirements. Ability to
understand and analyse the requirements and convert them into Technical
design. Presentation of the design and solution for reviews/business.
Communicating with cross flow teams regarding the requirements and
solution. To design and develop the Reports, Interfaces, extensions,
enhancements in Oracle applications 11i/R12. Should be able to work onsite
and offshore model. Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and
approach.

Skill Set:   Strong knowledge on O2C process, Financial modules in Apps
11i/R12.

             Strong Techno functional skills with RICE components.

             Analysis and issue resolution capabilities.

             Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills.

             Ability to lead discussions with onsite business and technical
consultants.

             Functional business process flow knowledge in his
specialization.

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r
*www.valiantica.com<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>
*