*Hello,*

*Hope you are doing great!!!*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at **
s...@aquratesolutions.com* <s...@aquratesolutions.com>*/
samar.recruite...@gmail.com***

*Position: QA *

*Location: Charlotte NC OR San Francisco CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Interview: 6+ Months
*

*Job Description:*

* *

1-5 years previous QA testing experience testing with OFX.

1-5 years previous QA testing experience with Quicken/Quickbooks/Turbo Tax

1-5 years Banking and Brokerage QA Testing

1-5 with Intuit

Experience using Quality Center.

Experience opening defects and using Bug Tracking tools

Excellent oral and written communication skills.

Five or more years software quality assurance and testing experience.

Experience testing web applications.

Excellent problem solving skills.

Experience in other SDLC disciplines such as requirements, design, code,
implementation/user support.

Microsoft Windows experience.

* *

*Preferred Skills*:

Minimum 1 Year SQL Experience

Intuit certification

Banking domain knowledge

Experience using ClearQuest for defect tracking.

Experience with RUP (Rational Unified Process) SDLC.

Experience with test data set-up and data conditioning for a banking
application.

Experience working with financial industry mainframe applications.

Experience implementing quality process improvements, creating methods,
procedures and training.

Experience developing estimates for quality assurance/quality control work
activities.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

*Thanks & Regards*

*SAM*