Hi,

Hope you are doing great today! I have an urgent requirement of SQL
DBA @ Redmond
,WA . The client is willing to interview and hire immediately. The
interview will happen over phone followed by Skype .

Role :  SQL DBA
Location :Redmond ,WA
Duration :6 months

JD:
> Total experience is 7+ Years.
> 6 years of SQL Database administration experience.
>5 years of tier 2 support experience.
> 2years Experience with programming C#/powershell.
>2 years of windows administration experience.

Desirable skills: Knowledge in Cosmos .

Rohit Sharma

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2152

Email: rohit.sysm...@gmail.com

Fax: 609-228-5522
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 0855h
[image: cid:image001.png@01CDE9BA.9CD92DC0]