Hi All,
We have an urgent requirement “Oracle SOA/BPEL EXPERT” position in
Alpharetta, GA Location. Duration : 12+ Months. Let me know if you would be
interested and get back to me with your updated resume and following
information asked given below ASAP.

Job Description:
I moved this SR to Tier 2 and please focus on the following and submit a
candidate(s) with DEPTH in the following areas:
*Configure/Tune/Troubleshoot JEE Application on platform hosted on
WebLogic, Web Servers and Proxy Servers *Troubleshoot and manage
Application environment *Install, deploy, size, scale, and manage Fusion
Middleware WebLogic, SOA Suite 11g, Web Center, Fusion IDM/OAM *Experience
on Fusion Applications foundation is a big Plus *Good working experience in
of Oracle databases *Good working knowledge of Unix, or Linux *Tuning
experience on JVM, Threads, Data sources *Knowledge of JMS, AQ/MQ, JDBC
implementation *Experience on Oracle SQL, PL-SQL Web Services, XML, XSL,
XSD, XQuery, XPATH, WebLogic, Oracle HTTP Server (OHS), database , Java/JEE
are key skills, Tuning JVM, WebLogic Internals and Security Please have the
recent experience of same reflected in resume.

Skills:
Skills Inventory
Skill Experience Need
1) Java Expert Required
2) WebLogic Expert Required
3) SOA Suite Expert Required
4) BPEL Expert Required
5) Java Tuning Expert Required
6) Oracle Database Expert Required
Need following details for quick process:
Full Name:
Contact:
Email:
Current location(city & state):