Hi Folks,

Greetings of the Day!!!!

This is very fast moving position with one of my Client , So please let me
know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her resume
with contact detail and send it to me at *ajay.kum...@ondemandagility.com
<ajay.kum...@ondemandagility.com> *. You can give me a call at* 202 697
9587.*

For you reference, please find Job Description as under:

*Title: Oracle Developer (5+ years of exp.)Work Location: Alpharetta,
GADuration: 6+ months (Possible Extensions)*

Job Description

Data Modeler

• General understanding of a telecommunication data model
• Good knowledge of entity relationship diagrams
• 3-5 years of Oracle DBA experience
• Detailed knowledge of Oracle indexing requirements, data relationships,
and normal forms
• Detailed understanding of system development lifecycle management
• Detailed understanding of receivable management and its impact on billing
• Detailed understanding of the rating process
• Detailed understanding of pricing and implications to taxation/revenue
reporting
• Detailed understanding of discounting and implications to
rating/billing/taxation
• Understand and be able to configure/change event configuration to support
rating scenarios
• Capable of triaging rating errors, determine configuration and/or
development issues, resolve and test
• Strong knowledge of PL/SQL
• Review / Approve all SQL code through SDLC
• 3 years C++ desired for plugin development
• RBM specific experience a nice to have