Hi,

Please send suitable profiles.

*Network Tester*

*Location : Middletown, NJ*

*Duration : Long Term*

*Note : ****Need Local Candidates for Face to Face Interview *****

*Job Description:*

Manager is looking for Network tester who has good experience in Load
Balancing ( Virtual Load Balancer), Networking, testing routers

Virtualization based on VMWare or KVM or Openstack

Must have experience working with Juniper  or Cisco

Must have experience working with F5 or Brocade based Load balancers

Very strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the design and
construction of complex lab setup and recreation of production setup.

Excellent understanding of routing and switching protocols, including BGP,
OSPF, VLANs.

Knowledge of IP, including IP network architecture

Working experience in Virtualization Environment.

Basic Server Administration skills is required.

knowledge on Virtualization based on VMWare or KVM or Openstack.

Intermediate knowledge on using Spirent or IXIA based Test Centers to
generate traffic in test environment.

Regards,

Vardhan

Innovative Information Technologies Inc.

200 Metroplex Drive

Suite:408, Edison, NJ 08817

Ph: 732-985-9100 – Ext 206 | Fax: 732-985-9101

Email: vard...@innovativeinfotech.com <abhis...@innovativeinfotech.com>

Website: www.innovativeinfotech.com

*“Nationwide Certified Minority Women Based Enterprise (MWBE)” from WBENC*

Innovative Information Technology does not endorse undesired email. If you
do not want to receive our mails, please reply with Remove in the subject;
I would ensure that you are not troubled further. I apologize for any
inconvenience.