Dear Friends,

Hope you are doing great,

I have an urgent position. Let me know your interest.
Response to pravinde...@valiantica.com <zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*Title: Senior UI Web Developer - Javascript *

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Duration: 12+ Months*

*Job Description:*

Our client is looking for a highly creative & detail oriented front-end Web
developer, who will help lead the team to create highly usable Web
applications written in complex JavaScript and jQuery.

If you enjoy the challenge of presenting advanced user interactions and
complex workflows in an easy-to use interface, then this is the job for you!

Job Responsibilities:
- Grow a team of developers and help them create and design highly critical
web applications
- Design and develop Javascript frameworks and libraries; deep experience
with Javascript, JSON, jQuery
- Deliver user experience innovations in data reporting applications

Job Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience with design, development and debugging of Javascript
frameworks and technologies
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, analysis and design
- Must be experienced in Javascript, JSON, jQuery, AJAX, REST
- Must be knowledgeable of data visualization technologies like D3
- Strong emphasis in applications that provide an easy-to-use interface and
data visualization
- Must have knowledge and experience with MVC using Backbone.js and Twitter
Bootstrap.js
- Strong applied software methodology, process and quality skills

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r

*www.valiantica.com
<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>*