Dear Friend,

Hope you are doing great.

I have an urgent position. let me know your interest.

Response to pravinde...@valiantica.com <zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*Job Title: JAVA  Architect*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA *

 *Overview:*

• Experience working in projects utilizing test-driven development (TDD)
methodologies

• Skilled in designing and developing using clean coding best practices and
refactoring code that

doesn’t meet standards

• Experience successfully completing/delivering multiple projects utilizing
an Agile methodology

• High ownership, self-sufficient, hands-on leader to drive quality and
maintain application stability

• Ability to write complex programs, analyze code changes and suggest
improvements - should be a

prolific coder

• Ability to reason logically and creatively, identifying problems, drawing
valid conclusions from the data

available, and develop effective solutions while applying creative thinking
in the design and

development of high performing web applications

• By hands-on, we expect code check-ins on a daily basis, creating
reference implementations for the

purpose of mentoring and leading more junior staff, and ability to find and
resolve defects quickly

Responsibilities:

• Help define engineering best practices and provide technical mentorship

• Design, develop, test and maintain multiple J2EE web applications

• • Work with project managers to ensure that all project deliverables are
on time and high quality

• Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc

• • Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production environments

 • Experience or understanding of architectural principles and frameworks
(MVC, Spring, and Hibernate

required)

• Strong analytical, problem solving skills and technical troubleshooting

• Experience with testing frameworks, continuous integration and build tools

• Experience or demonstrated knowledge designing and building frameworks
that support test

development and its application in testing APIs, components, web services,
relational databases and

content management systems

• Knowledge of performance and profiling testing highly desired •
Demonstrated knowledge of UNIX servers, commands, environments and tools

• Keen eye for detail and stubborn resolve to drive to high quality
deliverables

Thanks & Regards

*Pravinder Kumar* | *Valiantica, Inc.* | San Jose, CA

*Direct*: 408-641-4241 <415-287-4266> | Email id:
pravinde...@valiantica.com<zeyau...@valiantica.com>

*G-Talk*: parvin5r | *Yahoo: *parvin5r

*www.valiantica.com
<http://www.valiantica.com/oblocked::http:/www.valiantica.com/>*