Hi Folks*,*

*Greetings of the Day!!!! *

 This is very fast moving  position  with one of my Client , So please let
me know if you have a good fit consultant , Please provide me his/her
resume with contact detail and send it to me at
bijender.ku...@ondemandagility.com . You can give me a call at 408-520-9053.

*For you reference, please find Job Description as under:*

 *Position: **ETL developer with data modeling and architectural
experience.*

*Location: **Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration: Long Term Project *

* Client: Bank of Tokyo *

Hands-on data warehouse architect and lead with 7+ years of financial
industry experience designing and implementing DW/BI solutions. Strong
hands-on experience with Informatica PowerCenter ETL tool, DB2, SQL, UNIX
and Web Services. Experience with Data Modeling a must. Experience in
Financial Services industry is highly desirable. Exposure to SalesForce/CRM
application is a plus. Ability to work effectively under aggressive
deadlines and in challenging settings. Must demonstrate strong verbal and
written communication skills and be able to interface with all levels of
business and IT organizations. Experience in with various SDLC
methodologies. Strong Communication skills. Experience with Data
Architecture, Maintenance of hierarchies and Security & Entitlements models
a big plus.