*Hi, *

*I have this urgent requirement. If interested, kindly share the resume
ASAP.*

*REQUIREMENT DETAILS:*

*Position: Build and Release Engineer strong Unix / Unix Scripting skills*

*Duration: 1 year*

*Location: Natick, MA*

*GC/Citizen/EAD required*

Successful candidates must have UNIX and Unix Scripting skills.

Additional skills include but not limited to:

·         Development Skills - Java is good
Build & Deployment - This is a major requirement - Ant build scripting is a
must.

·         SCM Tools - Either CVS, Starteam, SVN, GIT - This is needed to
understand how branching, merging works

·         WCS and WAS is good to have.

·         Knowledge of networking, firewall, DNS

·         Usage of Apache Web Server - Configuration and administration

·         Jenkins Continuous Integration Tool

·         GIT

·         Debugging issues in AIX/UNIX - This is nice to have but not
mandatory

·         Tools evaluation experience - Not mandatory but nice to have

·         SQL Skills - Needed

Daily responsibilities will include:

1.       New server setup for e-sites -This is internal to client. UNIX and
WCS/WAS skills are needed.

2.       Debugging issues related to environments - both Production and
non-production

3.       Updating Ant builds and deploys scripts based on requirements -
ANT skills

4.       Writing custom tasks using Java - this is very rare. We had only
one requirement for DR Staging

5.       Build and deploy activities.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Swati Pandit*