*Hello,*

*We currently have opening with our client which I think is a great fit for
you. If you are interested please send me your updated resume at *
*s...@aquratesolutions.com* <s...@aquratesolutions.com>
*/samar.recruite...@gmail.com....*

*Position: Build/Release Project Manager*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract *

*Interview: Telephonic/Skype*

*Job Description:*

·         Minimum (3) years of Build/Release Engineering management.

·         Experience with project management and build automation tools
(Apache MVN).

·         Experience with Continuous Integration tools.

·         Experience with Red-Hat based Linux systems for general
administration.

·         Familiarity with current best practices for configuration
management, software installation, update & backup.

·         Knowledge with deploying and supporting Web based J2EE
applications/services.

·         Experience with clustering/load balancing solutions.

·         Experience with relational database management systems.

·         Familiarity with TCP/IP networking (including routing, DNS, HTTP,
major protocols).

·         Strong understanding of internet based technologies and technical
concepts, necessary for problem troubleshooting.

·         A demonstrated understanding of the entire Software Development
Lifecycle.

·         BS Computer Science or equivalent experience.

*===========================================================*
Looking forward to hear from you soon.

 *Thanks & Regards*

*SAM*