Hi,

Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number 609-897-9670 *2153

*Position:    Citrix VMware Admin    Location:   New York City,
NYDuration:   12+ MonthsRequired:- *
7 years’ experience in Remote Access Technologies based on Citrix Systems
and VMWare
3 Years’ experience implementing, deploying, and supporting Citrix
XenDesktop 5.6 with Windows 7 through Citrix Provisioning Services,
including best practices for virtualization
5 Years’ experience managing complex Citrix XenApp 6.0 and 6.5 environments
as a Publish desktop and Publish Application.
3 Years' experience Installing, configuring and managing App-V
infrastructure on XenApp and XenDesktop environment
5 Years’ experience with Microsoft Windows 2008 R2 Server and Windows 7 in
Virtual environment
1 Years' experience of AppDNA product
Experience for implementation of Desktop GPOs in all domains throughout.
Develop and maintain O&S Standard Operating Procedures in VDI environment
Desire good knowledge of AppSense Management Suite
Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, Active Directory Policy Management
and Storage Area Networks
Experience knowledge of VMWARE 4.x and 5.x
3 Years’ experience supporting Citrix NetScaler.
Experience PowerShell scripting

Abhishek Bhardwaj
Sr. Technical Executive
Email:abhis...@sysmind.com
38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550
Ph:609-897-9670 Ext :- 2153
M: 609-297-0794